Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All Stressed Out and No One to Choke

I know I haven’t blogged in a while and I am feeling the pressure. Clayton – It’s all your fault!!! Since you linked to my blog, I feel I have to make an effort.

I am STRESSED OUT!!! Jace has dance competition this Saturday. She was sick and went to the doctor last Thursday. He decided she was on the downside of the flu and had a sinus infection and gave her antibiotics. Saturday night and Sunday she broke out in hives. I think it was a reaction to the antibiotics. Sunday night she started complaining with chest and back pain and difficulty breathing. I succeeded in not completely losing it and taking her to the ER that night, but made her go back to the doctor first thing Monday. She had pleurisy. We started giving her anti-inflammatory medicine and she felt better. She went to dance yesterday to work on her solo and rolled her ankle. She got up this morning and it was swollen and bothering her. We had to ice it before she went to school. I’ve had enough stress right now!!

0 comments: