Monday, June 11, 2007

Total Exhaustion

I finally reached my breaking point at 12:30 last night. After surviving on just a few hours of sleep each night, I could not take it anymore. I have been working feverishly on editing a video to run during each of our recital performances. I have finished the first (unless I find mistakes or make more work for myself and decide to add music or make more edits) and I only have a few minor changes to the second video. I can honestly say that I don’t remember ever being this tired in my life. One of my co-workers asked me if I was sick today. I hope that everyone enjoys the video and the work is worth it. My goal is to make someone need tissue.

1 comments:

Babs said...

Just browsing through different blogs and saw that ours has a similar tag line. How random is that!