Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ramblings

I saw Blades of Glory this weekend. The movie was hysterical!!! The lady next to me actually snorted. I was relieved, because I didn’t think Talladega Nights was very funny. Maybe it was the Nascar aspect. I want to see Meet the Robinsons - love the T-Rex in the commercial. I can’t wait for Pirates 3 and the next Harry Potter installment (movie and book). When the last Harry Potter movie came out, Jacey thought I was the coolest mom ever. I pre-purchased our tickets online, picked her up early from school but late enough she was not counted absent and then we went to see the movie. She thought that was awesome. I racked up some serious points in the mom department that day. Too bad she doesn’t remember that when she wants something and I say No!

1 comments:

clayton said...

Yes, we want to see Blades of Glory also! Will Ferrell is the best.

Don't you know Harry Potter is from the DEVIL!

Just kidding.

How about pics from the dancing Sunday? Can you post some on here?