Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We started our day at church and then went to eat lunch. After we got home from eating, Mom and I went to DSW so I could look at purses and shoes. I have a $20 coupon and so far have been unable to find anything I like enough to use the darn thing. We also went to Macy's and Dillard's and left empty handed. Complete waste of time. Oh well!

We did spend part of the afternoon in the back yard with Jacey and the puppy, Valentine. Here are a few pictures of Val's total cuteness!











I know she looks very scruffy, but we have to wait until a week after she has her booster shot to get her groomed. I think she kind of looks like an Ewok right now. What do you think?

And here is a picture of my presents from my sweet daughter! I got a nightshirt, a necklace and a bracelet! Isn't she sweet?!?!



So that was basically my day. How was your's?

0 comments: