Saturday, May 3, 2008

It Was a Beautiful Day

Today we went to the Dallas Arboretum. I took lots of pictures of Jacey and a few of some flowers. I have to admit that I was disappointed this time. The last time we went was in March several years ago and the tulips were gorgeous! They have just changed out their flowers for their May Flowers exhibit and so everything looked a little dull. But, it was gorgeous weather and the day was spent with family. What could be better? Here are some of the pictures. Let me know what you think.
















No trip to the garden would be complete without the serpent. (You will have to click on the picture to actually see the snake.)

2 comments:

deneise said...

wow!! that girl is so beautiful...inside & out!!

leiGh said...

great job! the snake totally freaks me out though...I can't believe you took a picture...i would have been running!