Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happily Frustrated

The good news is that Jacey's blood tests are normal! The frustration comes from not knowing what is causing her joint pain and breaking out. Dr. K wants to wait until she is better and then proceed with allergy testing. He thinks she either has a hypersensitivity to a virus that she was exposed to that will eventually clear out of her system or she is having some type of allergic reaction. I am leaning towards a food allergy. We know she's allergic to red dye. However, this time she has not had anything that contained red dye. I'm thinking she has developed some kind of sensitivity to something else. So....now we wait for her to get over this outbreak and then do the allergy testing. I hate waiting! Maybe God is trying to teach me patience!

2 comments:

clayton said...

Glad to hear it is not something major.

Shellee said...

I've been out of the loop lately but I'm so glad it's nothing major. I'm also sorry that Jacey is in so much pain...I'm praying for her.