Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Look & Family Vacation

I changed the look of the blog in honor of our family vacation. Yes, we have decided to go back to Disney World this year. Jacey is very excited. If everything goes according to plan, we will have a group of nine! We have some friends that are planning to go at the same time and they are taking their three kids. I think Disney is the ultimate place to spend time with family and friends! It is so cool! We are going to try to make an ADR (Disney speak for advanced dining reservation) for breakfast or lunch at Cinderella's Castle this time. Jacey wants to go back to Chef Mickey's again, so we will probably do that. We are going to go in the fall this year, so we are going to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It's like Boo at the Zoo at the Disney level. They have special decorations and lighting and a parade and trick-or-treating in the park. I have almost finished The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2008. I am about to work my way through Hidden Mickeys. Jacey gave me Hidden Mickeys for my birthday this morning. I will get my new laptop carry-on from Mom and Dad tonight. (Yes, I know what it is, because I picked it out.)

0 comments: