Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So Many Pictures, So Much Memory

For me, the digital camera is both a blessing and a curse. Some things I love about the digital camera:

1. small enough to fit in my purse and take up little space
2. always ready to use (as long as I remember to check the battery)
3. never worrying about having film
4. a 2GB memory card that holds way more than 48 pictures

Some things I don’t like about the digital camera:

1. it’s so small it gets lost if I’m carrying a big purse
2. forgetting to charge the battery
3. never having the photos printed
4. a 2GB memory card that holds so many pictures that I now have over 500 pictures that have not been printed.

I am having a case of insomnia and decided to make use of my time by downloading the enormous amount of photos from my camera. Then I will need to copy them to a disc, label them and try to get them printed at intervals in the future so that I don’t go broke trying to print all my photos.

1 comments:

clayton said...

Hey Angie!
Margo is the same way with her pictures. A few months back she dropped $160 getting digital pics printed at shutterfly.com.