Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Love Monty

We were talking about Monty Python and The Holy Grail a little while ago. I love that movie. I definitely need it on DVD so I can watch it again! Had it on VHS - what a waste! Some of my favorite lines (in no particular order):

"It's just a flesh wound." - The Black Knight

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed." - The anarchosyndicalist woman named Dennis

"I'm invincible!" - The Black Knight
"You're a loony!" - King Arthur

"Bring out your dead!" - The Dead Collector
"I feel happy! I feel happy!" - The undead man being collected who then gets conked on the head and carted off by the dead collector

Anyway, it's a very funny movie! If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

clayton said...

I just watched "The Life of Brian" last night. Have you seen it? It is borderline heresy in some parts [like when everyone starts singing a song while being crucified].

I like how the crowd of "Brian's" followers say everything in unison, like they're in church.

angie said...

I have a vague, but dim memory of trying to watch this one after high school.